Uuring Õigusteadus sisse Tai 2023
Põhilised igakuised elamiskulud
Üürile anda ühises korteris351
Näidis elustiili maksumusest
Pint kohalikku õlut2
Non-immigration visa ED (education) - This type of visa is issued to applicants who wish to study, attend a seminar, training session, or internship in Thailand.
Millist viisat vajate?
Non-immigration visa ED (education)
Hind ja valuuta
The price of the student visa is country-dependent and can be around 80 USD. The fee may be subject to change.
The visa can only be paid for in cash either at the embassy or by sending the required amount of money by mail. The price of the visa is based on whether it is a single or multiple-entry visa. The fees also vary from country to country depending on the currency.
Kes saab viisat taotleda?
In order to study in Thailand, all foreigners need to apply for a student visa.
Please note: Holding a student visa requires you to take at least three courses in Thailand. Taking four courses is recommended, however, so that you have solid proof of your studies in Thailand.
Kust saab taotluse esitada?
Thai Embassy or Consulate-General
You are required to apply for a visa only at the Thai Embassy or Consulate-General in your home/residence country or at the designated Thai Embassy.
If you are in Thailand with a 60-day tourist visa, you can change your visa without leaving the country within the first 30 days of your visa - the other 30 days might be needed for processing your non-immigrant ED visa. The tourist visa must be valid for at least 21 more days in any case. If it's not, you will have to leave Thailand to apply for a visa from abroad. Laos, Cambodia, Malaysia, and Singapore are the near-by options to do so.
Kuidas taotlust koostada?
You are usually required to submit the following documents when applying for a student visa:
- Passport or travel document with validity not less than 6 months
- Visa application form completely filled out
- Recent (4 x 6 cm.) photograph of the applicant
- Recommendation letter addressed to the Consulate
- Letter of acceptance from the concerned academic institute/organization
- For those wishing to study in a Private institution, an official letter from the Ministry of Education of Thailand, or other sub-authorities concerned, approving the enrolment of foreign students and a copy of the registration certificate of the concerned academic institute are required
- Academic record and the Student ID (if currently studying)
- For those wishing to attend seminars, or training sessions, or internships, a recommendation letter from the concerned organization addressed to the Consulate is also required.
You need to validate your visa within the first 90 days in the country, regardless of your visa type.
Millal peaksite kandideerima?
It will take at least four working days for the embassy to process your application after you bring it to them. This varies from country to country so consult the Thai embassy or consulate in your own country for more information.
The student visa is valid for 3 months. Holders of this visa may apply for an extension of stay at the Office of the Immigration Bureau and may be granted such extension for a period of one year from the date of first entry into Thailand.
Independent of how long you stay in Thailand, you need to notify the Immigration Bureau every 90 days and tell them your current address. It’s a simple form you need to fill in, and there is no fee.
You are not allowed to work when you are in Thailand on a student visa. If you get an official job with the according visa and a work permit, you can also study on this visa, but not the other way around.
Miks teil seda tüüpi viisat vaja on?
Your visa application may among other things be rejected if you are not taking a required number of courses, or if you provide incorrect or incomplete documents.
- Thammasat University, School of Global Studies
- Chulalongkorn University
- WINGS - Wismar University
- Valaya Alongkorn Rajabhat University
- Mae Fah Luang University
- Walailak University